Piedmont Arts @ Home Virtual Activities Guide
Stay connected with the arts using these fun, at-home activities and resources from Piedmont Arts and arts organizations around the country.|
- Art Garden Scavenger Hunt
Use this fun scavenger hunt on your next trip to the Gravely-Lester Art Garden.
- 16 Hands Virtual Tour
Take a virtual tour of Piedmont Arts' current exhibit, 16 Hands: Two Generations, Working Together.
- Discovery Guide
While taking the 16 Hands Virtual Tour, use the Piedmont Arts Discovery Guide to explore your thoughts and feelings about the exhibit.
- Famous Art Coloring Sheets
Van Gogh’s Sunflowers
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts Permanent CollectionThe Virginia Museum of Fine Arts houses a remarkable permanent collection of nearly 50,000 works of art from almost every major world culture.
- LUNCH DOODLES with Mo WillemsKennedy Center Education Artist-in-Residence at Home Mo Willems invites YOU into his studio every day for his LUNCH DOODLE. Learners worldwide can draw, doodle and explore new ways of writing by visiting Mo’s studio virtually once a day for the next few weeks. Grab some paper and pencils, pens, or crayons and join Mo to explore ways of writing and making together. If you post your art to social media, be sure to hashtag it with #MoLunchDoodles! New episodes will be posted each weekday at 1:00 pm ET and then remain online to be streamed afterwards.
- Metropolitan Opera Nightly Opera StreamsThe Met hopes to brighten the lives of our audience members even while their stage is dark. Each day, a different encore presentation from the company’s Live in HD series is being made available for free streaming on the Met website, with each performance available for a period of 23 hours, from 7:30 pm EDT until 6:30 pm the following day.
- Kennedy Center Digital StageWatch extraordinary performances from the Kennedy Center's stages and beyond. We'll feature original works, new clips, and the best of our vast archive which you can also explore on your own.
- Lincoln Center at HomeLincoln Center’s new portal enables families and communities to keep the performing arts front and center.