Piedmont Arts’ annual fundraiser, Savory September, will race into the museum on Friday, September 21, 2018. Themed “Start Your Engines,” this year’s event celebrates all things NASCAR chic – from dressed up dishes inspired by famous race tracks to dressed down attire with a racing slant.
Savory September Chefs:
Hasan Davis – Beef Brisket Sliders
Pam Allen, Sarah Robertson, Yvonne Givens – Fried Bologna Burgers
Susan Critz and Elizabeth DeVault – Deviled Egg Variety
Roscoe Reynolds, Linda Reynolds and Marty Gardner – Hot Dogs
Sharon Kirby, Leanna Blevins and Tiffani Underwood – Buffalo Chicken Dip and Doritos
Tammy and Will Pearson – Fresh Squeezed Cocktail + Racy Appetizer
$35 General Admission
In addition the party, guests can win major prizes in the museum’s biggest raffle to date.
Raffle prizes include:
(1) Free 18” x 24” portrait by Ed Gowen
(3) Tickets to Hamilton at Durham Performing Arts Center on December 2, 2018
(2) Club 47 tickets to ValleyStar Credit Union 300 at Martinsville Speedway
(4) General admission tickets to ValleyStar Credit Union 300 at Martinsville Speedway
(1) Race Experience from Martinsville Speedway
(1) Free pass to select Piedmont Arts 2018–2019 events
Raffle Tickets available at Piedmont Arts leading up to and during the event.