Small Business Partners
Corporate Gifts of $50 to $999|
Small businesses in our community are a cornerstone of economic prosperity. Another important component of a vibrant community is a strong arts and cultural presence. Arts and culture organizations like Piedmont Arts funnel event-related spending into small businesses like restaurants, hotels, retail stores and other local businesses.
With an investment of as little as $50, you can become a Piedmont Arts Small Business Partner and help sustain and grow the arts in our community. Having a strong arts and cultural presence benefits us all.
Your Small Business Partner investment helps support:
- Performing arts, workshops, exhibits and educational programs to over 40,000 people annually
- Treasure Chests, a program which provides free teaching aids to local schools
- Minds In Motion, the Richmond Ballet's movement program for area fourth - graders
- Studio 107 Artist Studios for Piedmont Arts in Uptown Martinsville
- Free performing arts events in our galleries for over 1,200 preschoolers each year
- Art scholarships for local high school and college students and more!
Small Business Partners Form (PDF)